Su runs a series of voice bootcamps throughout the year.
The workshops are ideal for anyone who sings regularly or would like to learn more about how to get the best from your voice using the latest singing techniques. These group sessions which allow you to share experiences and learn from each other during the session.
Each 3 hour session will cover different topics, to learn everything you need we recommend you attend a series of 3 workshops throughout the year
Topics covered are
- Understand how your voice works
- Posture, breathing, vocal health, vocal ranges
- Projection, tone, intonation
- Singing a powerful song safely,
- Delivering and performing the songs you choose
Sessions are 3 hours long
morning sessions 10.30am to 1.30pm or
Afternoon sessions 1pm to 4pm
Groups are limited to between 6 and 8 people
Cost per session £40
Singing in the workplace ***** can be shared or duplicatesd on SOSO page
Powered by Facebook Comments